So I'm proud owner of a XITE1 and a XITE1D.
As I enjoy messing around with hardware, I'd like to ask if anyone has experiences with connecting two XITEs with XTDM ?
Is there a pinout available to build the required cable ? ( Or is it just an 1:1 ?)
Does the 2nd XITE need a PC connection ?
connecting XITEs with XTDM ?
-
nebelfuerst
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am
connecting XITEs with XTDM ?
\\\ *** l 0 v e | X I T E *** ///
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: connecting XITEs with XTDM ?
IIRC the xtdm on xite isn’t active and was fir future expansion-so there’s no project ‘driver’ object for it
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: connecting XITEs with XTDM ?
yep, can't be done.