XITE-1 easy money.
Random Patch generator now, morphing mode, new PWM LFO rate/depth.
Really love this synth.
Studio Electronics SE-02 MIDI Editor
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Studio Electronics SE-02 MIDI Editor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- spacef
- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Studio Electronics SE-02 MIDI Editor
I can't see a single poti moving ?
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Studio Electronics SE-02 MIDI Editor
I was excited about the connections and patch/song/pattern saving with USB and MIDI Connected simultaneously that I did a GIF right away.
Now that it’s activated I’ll do a vid of multi CC Controls from my hardware Reflex Pedal (hardware version of a SpaceF CC2x2 only with 5 CCs) soon.
Ankyu
Now that it’s activated I’ll do a vid of multi CC Controls from my hardware Reflex Pedal (hardware version of a SpaceF CC2x2 only with 5 CCs) soon.
Ankyu