Can someone upgrade NOAH to EX ?
Does this mean you change the whole dsp board inside ?
If so what board should someone look for ?
I read that NOAH uses a 6 dsp board.
Regards,
Dimitrios
Can someone upgrade NOAH to EX ?
-
musurgio
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Can someone upgrade NOAH to EX ?
no, you can't upgrade.
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: Can someone upgrade NOAH to EX ?
Actually, the NOAH (standard) included 7 DSP.
The Noah Ex had an additionnal 4DSP board plugged on top of the first one.
So you could possibly upgrade a NOAH to a NOAH Ex but you would need an expansion board set for that purpose (the expansion board with the 4 DSP + the PCB which allows mainboard to expansion connection). And I doubt anybody has this type of thing as the latest NOAH Ex (final edition) were all provided with builtin expansion board. I would assume there is no stock anyware.
Maybe you could grap one working in a dead NOAH Ex unit ...
The Noah Ex had an additionnal 4DSP board plugged on top of the first one.
So you could possibly upgrade a NOAH to a NOAH Ex but you would need an expansion board set for that purpose (the expansion board with the 4 DSP + the PCB which allows mainboard to expansion connection). And I doubt anybody has this type of thing as the latest NOAH Ex (final edition) were all provided with builtin expansion board. I would assume there is no stock anyware.
Maybe you could grap one working in a dead NOAH Ex unit ...
-
musurgio
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Can someone upgrade NOAH to EX ?
Hi,HUROLURA wrote:Actually, the NOAH (standard) included 7 DSP.
The Noah Ex had an additionnal 4DSP board plugged on top of the first one.
So you could possibly upgrade a NOAH to a NOAH Ex but you would need an expansion board set for that purpose (the expansion board with the 4 DSP + the PCB which allows mainboard to expansion connection). And I doubt anybody has this type of thing as the latest NOAH Ex (final edition) were all provided with builtin expansion board. I would assume there is no stock anyware.
Maybe you could grap one working in a dead NOAH Ex unit ...
Thanks for the insight !!
Regards,
Dimitrios