Where can I buy Prophet plugin for Noah ?
Anyone selling or trading ?
Regards,
Dimitrios
Where can I buy Prophet plugin for Noah ?
-
musurgio
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Where can I buy Prophet plugin for Noah ?
afaik, you can't.
you could check with S|C next week.
you could check with S|C next week.
-
musurgio
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Where can I buy Prophet plugin for Noah ?
Hi againgaryb wrote:afaik, you can't.
you could check with S|C next week.
What will be next week at Soniccore ?
Thanks
Dimitrios
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Where can I buy Prophet plugin for Noah ?
someone may be in the office....
-
3dcandy
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:12 pm
Re: Where can I buy Prophet plugin for Noah ?
The profit-5 plugin is on the creamware ftp server. You could then email and get a keycode or an allkeys file for it...