Hi Guys
I have just got hold of the profit 5 plugin but cant get any sound from it. It loads up but there are no presets on the actual unit and no sound playing from it. I have installed keyfile and that seems to be ok but im not sure were im going wrong - can anyone give me any advice?
thanks
ged
No sound from Profit 5
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: No sound from Profit 5
Is the MIDI indicator coming on when you send MIDI to it ?
-
ged
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:00 pm
Re: No sound from Profit 5
Hi,
yes the midi indicator on the noah is lighting up but like i said no sound or nothing happening on the noah LCD panel - by that I mean all fields in the LCD display are blank - any thoughts?
thanks
yes the midi indicator on the noah is lighting up but like i said no sound or nothing happening on the noah LCD panel - by that I mean all fields in the LCD display are blank - any thoughts?
thanks