I would like to buy a compact flash card for my Noahex but i have some questions :
- is 128 mb enough (i mean, is it too much ?) as i will use it for back up and mainly presets
- does it have to be formated and if yes how to do it?
thanks,
Jo
compact flash question
-
Danimalia
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:29 pm
Re: compact flash question
I did not have to format mine, as memory serves
And since you're only saving preset data, 128 MB ought to be plenty. I think mine's 32 MB and it's nowhere near full.
And since you're only saving preset data, 128 MB ought to be plenty. I think mine's 32 MB and it's nowhere near full.
- bill3107
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Europe
Re: compact flash question
ok, thank you for your answer...
Jo
Jo
-
The_Unknown
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:23 am
Re: compact flash question
...did the saving and recall presets ever worked on your device ? After some time I gave it up because there was very crap behaviour...