Synths Currently Available For Noah EX
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: Synths Currently Available For Noah EX
You are not ...
- bill3107
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Europe
Re: Synths Currently Available For Noah EX
I think many Naoh's owners would buy extra synths too ... If we could do pre-orders, may be John Bowen or soniccore could release the Noah version of some really good synth available for scope ???? what about FXs too (from DAS for instance ?). I assume that does not mean too much work to create a Naoh version ???? I would pay for that, really ....
Jo
Jo
- sharc
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: No idea. All looks the same down here
Re: Synths Currently Available For Noah EX
Agree that it would be great to see some new plugins for Noah. An STS sampler would be a cool addition. I'm sure something along those lines which used compact flash was originally intended. I would certainly be interested in creating some devices for it myself
.
AFAIK some of the Scope DSP modules won't run on Noah (the ones which access CPU & Ram) and there are some other issues (DSP management, Sync/Async conversion etc. ) so some plugins would have to be created from scratch while others wouldn't work at all.
I think SC have got enough on there plate atm and appear to be no longer officially supporting the Noah, so it might never happen unfortunately
AFAIK some of the Scope DSP modules won't run on Noah (the ones which access CPU & Ram) and there are some other issues (DSP management, Sync/Async conversion etc. ) so some plugins would have to be created from scratch while others wouldn't work at all.
I think SC have got enough on there plate atm and appear to be no longer officially supporting the Noah, so it might never happen unfortunately