As suggested in another post I try to setup my bcf2000-presets to get control on the lightwave on noah.
I'm using bc manager, receiving midi data works fine - the data transmitted seem to be correct
(bc manager seems to be very unstable : 3 times the systeme restarted)
I modified some presets and sent the data (modified only or all) to the bcf2000 : as for receiving the bcf LEDS are whirling around and make me believe that the data are transmitted.
But there is no change on the bcf2000 - allways the old controler values.
I was looking on the web, and it seems that there are temporary presets but I did not understand more than this.
Is there anybody who can tell me how to update the bcf2000 with a sysex-file sent by bc manager ?
making presets for bcf2000 - Noah/lightwave
-
gustav
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: france
- Contact:
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: making presets for bcf2000 - Noah/lightwave
Just use BCFRedit instead it is quite better though less good looking...
You can find it here : http://ph.neutre.free.fr/telechargement.html
CheerZ
You can find it here : http://ph.neutre.free.fr/telechargement.html
CheerZ
- sharc
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: No idea. All looks the same down here
Re: making presets for bcf2000 - Noah/lightwave
Possibly the developer?gustav wrote:Is there anybody who can tell me how to update the bcf2000 with a sysex-file sent by bc manager ?