I SAW IT!!!!
-
carmine
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:00 pm
I SAW IT!!!!
Hey Everyone,
I was at NAMM, and I actually saw XCITE working.
Here's a pic for ya...
They said they were really close on the software, but
were trying to "fix the last 5 percent" . At least that's
what they told me. But it looked to be functioning none the less.
Anyway...just thought you may want to see the real thing.
Ciao
Carmine
I was at NAMM, and I actually saw XCITE working.
Here's a pic for ya...
They said they were really close on the software, but
were trying to "fix the last 5 percent" . At least that's
what they told me. But it looked to be functioning none the less.
Anyway...just thought you may want to see the real thing.
Ciao
Carmine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
hello Carmine,
what day(s) were you there?
what day(s) were you there?
- rhythmaster
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Danube Town
- Contact:
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
Thank you!
A further picture of hope!!!!
Harry
A further picture of hope!!!!
Harry
-
carmine
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
Hey Gary,
I (with the company I work for), got there on Wed and were
there until Monday. I was there for the whole thing. If I see
one more guitar line, I'm going to go postal!!!!!
I dropped by the SonicCore booth on Friday I believe
and had a little chat with them about their progress.
The only other thing that really knocked my socks off
was the new Roland V Piano. Demos for that were in the
Hilton by "appointment only". AMAZING!!!!!!
Other than that, nothing really "sparked".
Ciao
Carmine
I (with the company I work for), got there on Wed and were
there until Monday. I was there for the whole thing. If I see
one more guitar line, I'm going to go postal!!!!!
I dropped by the SonicCore booth on Friday I believe
and had a little chat with them about their progress.
The only other thing that really knocked my socks off
was the new Roland V Piano. Demos for that were in the
Hilton by "appointment only". AMAZING!!!!!!
Other than that, nothing really "sparked".
Ciao
Carmine
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
friday, huh?
maybe i met you there. i was at the booth almost all day, from about 12:30....
maybe i met you there. i was at the booth almost all day, from about 12:30....
-
carmine
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
No, I don't think we met. I would have remembered.
I wasn't really drinking until AFTER the show...hehehe!!!!
I only spoke to one of the SonicCore reps. Perhaps I did see you though.
Although, it would have been nice to meet you
.
Ciao
Carmine
I wasn't really drinking until AFTER the show...hehehe!!!!
I only spoke to one of the SonicCore reps. Perhaps I did see you though.
Although, it would have been nice to meet you
Ciao
Carmine
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
-btw, you spoke to the owners and developers...
-
carmine
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
Sorry Gary,
I did mean "owners". Saw so many reps those 4
days, that's the only thing that came to my head....
Carmine
I did mean "owners". Saw so many reps those 4
days, that's the only thing that came to my head....
Carmine
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
not a problem for me.....
- firubbi
- Posts: 1156
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 4:00 pm
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
whats the configuration of that laptop?
- Neutron
- Posts: 2274
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Great white north eh
- Contact:
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
i saw garyb in a video. i seen the xite allready 
not what i expected at all
you know what would be cool for the desktop knobbed version i dreamed about
would be an inexpensive core2 cpu locked in with the DSP, so you can run some VST in there without conversion delays
you only need a few million bux
not what i expected at all
you know what would be cool for the desktop knobbed version i dreamed about
would be an inexpensive core2 cpu locked in with the DSP, so you can run some VST in there without conversion delays
you only need a few million bux
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
Neutron wrote: you know what would be cool for the desktop knobbed version i dreamed about
would be an inexpensive core2 cpu locked in with the DSP, so you can run some VST in there
gee, i thought you already had that...
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
firubbi wrote:whats the configuration of that laptop?
nothing special. i think it was an asus running vista.
-
Shayne White
- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: California
- Contact:
Re: I SAW IT!!!!
The "last 5 percent" is probably the OS X version of the software. That's why they were running it on Vista. 
Just speculating....
Just speculating....