Hi Guys,
It looks like I am going to get hold of a standard Noah and I have a few questions.
What default synths does this come with?
Is there a SDK available?
Thanks for any help
Andy
New Noah Owner - Some questions.
- sharc
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: No idea. All looks the same down here
Re: New Noah Owner - Some questions.
Welcome to the forum Andy.
IIRC the Standard Noah comes with the following devices B2003, Interpole, Lightwave, Minimax, Pro One, SixString, Vectron Player & Vocodizer plus a bunch of FX. From what I've heard, Prodissey and Profit-5 can still be added separately (200 euros each) if you contact ralf[at]soniccore.de. You can also get the free EDS8i Drum synth here
IIRC the Standard Noah comes with the following devices B2003, Interpole, Lightwave, Minimax, Pro One, SixString, Vectron Player & Vocodizer plus a bunch of FX. From what I've heard, Prodissey and Profit-5 can still be added separately (200 euros each) if you contact ralf[at]soniccore.de. You can also get the free EDS8i Drum synth here
-
BobTheDog
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 am
Re: New Noah Owner - Some questions.
Hi,
Thanks to you both for your replys.
Prodissey is actually what I am after so a bit more cost!
Cheers
Andy
Thanks to you both for your replys.
Prodissey is actually what I am after so a bit more cost!
Cheers
Andy
- sharc
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: No idea. All looks the same down here
Re: New Noah Owner - Some questions.
Prodissey is a great synth, but you won't be disappointed with the synths that come with the Noah. The Pro One and Minimax especially are good alternatives to the Prodissey.
-
BobTheDog
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 am
Re: New Noah Owner - Some questions.
Well the Noah is mine, very exiting.
Just got to wait for it to arrive now......
Andy
Just got to wait for it to arrive now......
Andy
-
BobTheDog
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 am
Re: New Noah Owner - Some questions.
Yep I fancy one of them, the sdk looks very nice.
Are they actually available to buy now then?
Cheers
Andy
Are they actually available to buy now then?
Cheers
Andy
-
BobTheDog
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 am
Re: New Noah Owner - Some questions.
Mean about what, the SDK?
I thought the SDK4.0 would work on xite, I was basing my comment on that probably incorrect idea.
Cheers
Andy
I thought the SDK4.0 would work on xite, I was basing my comment on that probably incorrect idea.
Cheers
Andy