Hey,
Anyone out there have any user banks to share and bulk up the sounds we all have? I've only made a few scrach presets but I'd be willing to share with others.
I've found a few sites online that have banks for the standalone ASB boxes but I don't know if they will work with the Noah. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Will ASP preset banks load into the remote software for Noah?
Also I know that there are places that have patch charts from Minimoog, Pro One, Prophet, etc... that could be used on the remote software. This is an amazing piece of gear, we should get together and form a community to share patches and entire banks even.
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
Noah User Banks?
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: Noah User Banks?
I do...
Here is a first small contribution to this cause ...
I think ShroomZ and Alfonso also post some larger preset banks here ...
CheerZ
Here is a first small contribution to this cause ...
I think ShroomZ and Alfonso also post some larger preset banks here ...
CheerZ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: Noah User Banks?
+ 5 quick presets for Profit 5 ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by HUROLURA on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Danimalia
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:29 pm
Re: Noah User Banks?
Hey, thanks! I've only so far made two original presets for the Noah, so I don't have a ton in the way of sharing, but then I have't spent nearly the time editing patches as I'd like to. I did see the others in the Presets section but it really seems like those were all geared toward the Scope and only a couple for the Noah.
Thanks again and keep them coming!
Thanks again and keep them coming!
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: Noah User Banks?
+ 2 rough presets for 6-string ...
Updated to 7
CheerZ
CheerZ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: Noah User Banks?
And 4 LightWave presets ...
to had to the others ...
to had to the others ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Danimalia
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:29 pm
Re: Noah User Banks?
Thank you so much! I will try them out ASAP!