Hi All,
I managed to get the vocoder working with the multi presets and a mic pre-amp ( a Shure SM57 wouldnt trigger without it).
But I notice that the difference in volume level when using the vocoder is a lot lower ( about a quarter) of the volume whne monitored on the Noah headphone out.
If I switch back to Miinimax , then the analogue out level is nice and loud.
Anyon have any idea why the analogue out for the vocodizer is so low , when headphones is much louder
Lea
Vocodizer volume level - Help !!!
-
learog
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:33 am
I sussed it
Set Noah to Multi mode - then select the patch banks for Vocoder Light wave or Vocoder Minimax
The audio input seems to be line level , instead of mic level.
So it needs pre-amp boost to line level.
I used the mic preamp on my mackie desk , and put a jack lead direct from the channel out,and voila
Some lovely presets.
Still my fave piece of kit , as I keep finding more new /good stuff
Lea
Set Noah to Multi mode - then select the patch banks for Vocoder Light wave or Vocoder Minimax
The audio input seems to be line level , instead of mic level.
So it needs pre-amp boost to line level.
I used the mic preamp on my mackie desk , and put a jack lead direct from the channel out,and voila
Some lovely presets.
Still my fave piece of kit , as I keep finding more new /good stuff
Lea
- alfonso
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Fregene.
- Contact: