Hello,
This is a long time that I'm playing sometimes with the noah but I allays had a big problem to save prests - perhaps some of you can help me :
This is how I proceed :
1 select the devices in the solt etc to prepare the preset
2 open the multi preset window
3 select the bank where i'm storing my presets
4 selecting a free preset n°
5 F2 on the keyboard to give a name to the preset
6 Click on Store in the presetmenu and confirm
7 Invoke the synchronisation window
8 in 95% there is no yellow Icon showing that the update has been seen and would be sent to the noah.- in this cases the synchronize button will definitly not bring my new preset to the noah
I tried this with update direction from Noah and To Noah - Nothing helped
I tried it when opening the Multifiole of the Noah Remote program and the Noah directly with File - Open - Noah - Nothing helped
Is there an error in this list ?
Is there an other setting I did not see ?
problem to create presets
-
gustav
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: france
- Contact:
problem to create presets
_______________________________________
our music at http://algufr.bandcamp.com
and at http://alg95.bandcamp.com
more music at http://hurpasard.free.fr/index_en.html
our music at http://algufr.bandcamp.com
and at http://alg95.bandcamp.com
more music at http://hurpasard.free.fr/index_en.html
- alfonso
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Fregene.
- Contact:
-
gustav
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: france
- Contact:
Thanks!
I did save the Preset File
When invoking the synchronization window there is no yellos but when I do Autofill then there is the multi file in yellow
but after synchro, in the noah there is no preset !
I did save the Preset File
When invoking the synchronization window there is no yellos but when I do Autofill then there is the multi file in yellow
but after synchro, in the noah there is no preset !
_______________________________________
our music at http://algufr.bandcamp.com
and at http://alg95.bandcamp.com
more music at http://hurpasard.free.fr/index_en.html
our music at http://algufr.bandcamp.com
and at http://alg95.bandcamp.com
more music at http://hurpasard.free.fr/index_en.html
- alfonso
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Fregene.
- Contact: