activation of Prodessy
-
Fredsa
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:00 pm
activation of Prodessy
Hi all, just bought the Prodessy frpom Thomann (1oo euro less than from creamware), recived the serial numbers and a letter that saig get the activation from "my pages"...only the my page does not work! how do I get the activation key... I got the Noah allkey send to me by mail earlier.
-
breitner
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:00 pm
Re: activation of Prodessy
just mail your info to ralph at creamware ([email protected]) , don't forget to give him your Noah serial number. He will email you the necessary file very quickly I am sureFredsa wrote:Hi all, just bought the Prodessy frpom Thomann (1oo euro less than from creamware), recived the serial numbers and a letter that saig get the activation from "my pages"...only the my page does not work! how do I get the activation key... I got the Noah allkey send to me by mail earlier.
have fun with your Prodyssey!