Hi,
I had to reinstall my os because of not working audio and headphone outs.
Gladly the outputs are working again but the next problem is that I had to reactivate all the software. In the registration screen I also need to fill in a software serial number but I never get it.
Does somebody know were I can get this software serialnumber?I have to ask it here because creamware support does not answer my emails
Regards,
Martijn
reinstall os software activation
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Hi,
Just try to mail to ralf: [email protected]
Usually, this super guy is faster than light and could send you back your registration keys...
CheerZ
Just try to mail to ralf: [email protected]
Usually, this super guy is faster than light and could send you back your registration keys...
CheerZ